Sunday, October 10, 2010

CD is a beautifully minimalistic Web timer

Filed under: ,

cd

CD is another one of those so-called "URL-driven" Web applications. It's a timer, and all you have to do is feed it with the right URL. Here are a few examples:

When I tried it on my Android device it worked quite well, and since it seems to be JavaScript-based, it should work equally well on iOS devices, too. The only quirk that I noticed when using it on my mobile device is that it gave me an incorrect current time for some reason; as I write this, it says it's now 21:15 when it's actually 17:15. But then again, it's a timer - not a clock.

CD is a beautifully minimalistic Web timer originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 08 Oct 2010 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

INVENTEC

No comments:

Post a Comment